View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 01:38 AM   #53
Elladorine
❈ one w/ the wind & sky ❈

S/C/G: 360/210/150

Height: 5' 8"

I started C25K last year, made it through week 3, then found out I was pregnant. I was considered high risk so my doc said no to anything high-impact. I'm three months postpartum now (with a beautiful little boy) and decided to start C25K all over again on March 5th. The first two days went great, but the third? Not so much. I was just starting to get a cold and decided to push through it. I'm not sure if it made me any sicker but it certainly didn't help . . . the cold hit me hard! The hubby had to stay home from work a couple of days to take care of the little one so I could rest. The congestion's mostly gone now so I decided to start completely over again tonight, figuring I can jump into week 2 when I feel ready.

Tonight went pretty well and I'm feeling pretty good. I was so determined to run my first 5k last year, but now I'm hoping for this summer! I absolutely hated running when I was a kid and had no idea I'd be so set on accomplishing anything like this now that I'm in my late 30's. Anyway, I wanted someplace to stay accountable and also wanted to say hi to my fellow runners. I'm using the C25K Free app on my iPhone and am working on some new playlists.

Visit Elladorine.com to see my 150 lb. progress photos & more!Facebook Twitter

★ Goal for 2013: Healthy Pregnancy, Healthy Baby REACHED 12-11-13]
★ Goal for 2014: Get under 200 pounds once and for all!!! ★
Elladorine is offline   Reply With Quote