View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 09:56 PM   #114
Jenny38

S/C/G: 282/157/170

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annik View Post
March 14, 2014 -- doing a happy dance!
Beautiful picture Annika, you look so healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65X65 View Post
The comments, thoughts and resolve from Amber and Annik merit the praise, support, and attention. They are very much on target.

Sometimes it takes a while to get one's head into this...but when the switch is thrown...it becomes so much easier to understand...
And the path to stay the course, well.... not always as easy, but once that awareness becomes part of your conscience decision making, that piece is foremost way more than 50% of this battle. It is really what goes on in your head that matters most. That will impact what does and does not go in your mouth. And that becomes habit. It's a keeper!!! One you do not want to change.
I wish there was a like button, I took so much from reading this discussion and the feedback from Annika and 65x65. I have started reading "Refuse to Regain" in prep for maintenance , even tho it is 30lbs away, so much of the book talks about our relationship with food.

Lisa- great NSV on your clothes order

I just wanted to say thanks so much to everyone on this forum, you are a wealth of information, support, and encouragement on what will be a life long journey.