View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 09:45 PM   #175
LiannaKole
Hi there!

S/C/G: Losing for cooling.

Height: 5' 5"

Okay, I am starting a 21 week thing to get down to a normal weight. I have been off the wagon and trudging behind it for a while now (I was on track, then I had some major upheaval in my life with caring for a sick relative who is basically poison). I'm ready to jump back on.

I weighed in at 171.4 today, but I didn't see a 170s thread here, so I figured I'd hang out until I'm back in the 160s (which shouldn't be long). I'm normally in the 160s range and don't deviate outside of it - I went over the 170 line with the circumstances I mentioned.

The 160s are my quicksand. I get sucked back into them all the time. I'm hoping this thread, chatting with you awesome people, and some other things I'm going to do are going to help me haul @ss out of there! (Toward the 150s, just to be clear ).

---

So, question: how do you guys deal with cravings for crap that take up all your mental power and last for several days in a row? I'm always doing great until those hit. Anyone have anything that's their go-to?
Medium Goal #1 - Done!
Medium Goal #2: