View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 09:25 PM   #298
miniapplecocoa
JUST TODAY!

S/C/G: 240/189/150

Height: 5'5

Hey everyone and especially the new people! I've said it before and I'll say it again. This forum has been one of the most powerful tools I've had to keep on tract. I have used other forums ("MFP, Lowcarbfriends, Support groups even dailystrength".) This one has been the most helpful of all no judgement or off advice whatever. I'm glad I did this. AND, I love how people are so in tune with their bodies. I'm getting a lot of good ideas. Like not eating after a certain time(Diana.) Water weight, exercise to try, not panicking over gains and dreams of a new puppy LOL!

Alaskan: You are a very brave woman and while your decision sounds painfully hard, it also sounds romantic and exciting as well.

Today, I'm still too tired to exercise. I don't know what's going on. I been having cravings for carbs and fighting back the urge to over eat. Uggg I wish it would end already.

I'm kind of on plan but nothing taste good today. So, I'm just gonna chill with the dogs and watch a movie. Probably Despicable Me. LOL!

Have the best evening you are able to.
miniapplecocoa is offline   Reply With Quote