View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 07:27 PM   #294
kelijpa
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/see sig/143

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Sherma daily fluctuations can drive you nuts but can also be helpful if you know certain events or foods are causing the fluctuations. Maybe you could do a little experiment, just write down what your daily weight is for a couple weeks or a month, think of it as data gathering, don't get too invested in what the number is each day, try to weigh at the same time in your daily routine so you can truly see if there are trends.

I weigh everyday but only let myself compare week to week, like what I weighed today compared to last Sunday, it took some training, but really helps having old numbers to compare to, now I can compare this March to last March, that's really seeing progress, great for picking me up when I think today's weight is high.

Best of luck

...as you eliminate the options that don't work, you can't help but eventually stumble upon what does. -Kaplods

Thanks to Diana and GardenerJoy for threads that keep me going month after month!

DH

Last edited by kelijpa : 03-16-2014 at 07:27 PM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote