Old 03-16-2014, 02:04 PM   #98
1LittleStar

S/C/G: 310/000/190

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleMomster View Post
Hi to both of you from Winnipeg

Annik - you look amazing! Congrats on hitting the 100 mark

Hi everybody! Been a busy past few weeks transitioning to a new routine at work but hopefully, it'll slow down a bit now - ha!

Still going strong 100% OP on the Ideal Protein/Pro Energy diet transition. It's been an interesting combination - enjoying some of the PE stuff, they have really good honey nut and cinnamon and vanilla cereals (no white powder, add water - you have these with milk or almond milk in my case) and bars but I do like the IP bars better. Have been really enjoying the BBQ and sea salt and vinegar unrestricted chips though

Had family over for supper last night and made a pork tenderloin, hash brown casserole (for them), roasted Brussels sprouts and green beans - yum! They all enjoyed the roasted veggies, it always seems funny to me that food I prepare because it's the way I have to have it seems really good to everyone else, don't know why?!

I have also really been enjoying the Fitbit - very interesting seeing the numbers on the screen. I know I walked a lot at work but seeing how I easily do 10,000 steps a day is great. I don't walk as much on the weekend but I have taken to doing a bit of jogging (inside at the moment, way too icy and yucky outside still) to get those numbers up. The sleep patterns are interesting too - definitely can see when I've had a bad sleep by how many times I'm awake or restless.

Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say "hi"!

Jo
Hi Jo!!

Looks like you are doing great! I'm thinking about a fitbit too, which one did you get?

Hope your transition is going well. Must be a bit scary to switch from what you know.

LittleStar

Back to P1 on March 16, 2014.

Read my IP recipe and product reviews:
http://idealproteinrecipesandfoodreviews.blogspot.ca/