Old 03-16-2014, 08:29 AM   #133
onebyone
move

S/C/G: 291/279.3 lastweek/275.25 now

Height: 5' 6"

Thumbs up early start for a Sunday

Coaches

Good Morning.

I am off to the ceramic guild to babysit the kiln as it fires down. I have to be on my toes so it doesn't over-fire and play havoc with the glazed surfaces of the ceramic pots inside.

*credit* I weighed in today to see a 1.8lb rise to 266.3. I thought I was done with that number? I had two small salami sticks yesterday and no doubt that salt is the culprit. Tomorrow I weigh in officially and so have to watch the salt and up the water today to give my body a chance to flush that sodium.

*credit for being OP and tracking.

*credit for starting the day with a 1 mile WATP video. 15 minutes of energetic walking upon waking. Great. Maybe 15 more later.

Better go. Bye for now.

UPDATE: kiln was tricky as is usual around here but I had the wherewithall to deal with it. I was NOT outwitted. *credit* I was terribly tired for the rest of the day once I got home and so I made no move to make dinner and had leftovers from yesterday but my calorie count was higher than the goal my fitbit set for me. I have been in that state for 3 days this week. I don't expect to be able to move my ticker tomorrow. I am often wrong about this. *credit for reading my arc, tracking, checking in here.

Last edited by onebyone : 03-16-2014 at 11:14 PM.