Old 03-16-2014, 02:23 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 195.4/182.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Default Health Wise products as alternative

Just wondering if anyone uses these products? They sell them at the clinic where I buy IP (I am doing it on my own....I do not go for official WI.
They tell me at this clinic that it is approximately the same and the clients like it as well if not more than the IP products. Anyone??
Rubygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 04:20 AM   #2  

Here is an existing thread for asking questions about alternative products, if you don't see your answer in the thread

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...-part-3-a.html
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 04:24 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

FYI - They are the EXACT same products sold as Health Smart on Nashua Nutrition!! Not sure what the cost is through your clinic, but a box of 7 bars on Nashua is $12. If you post your question to the Alternative thread, I will also post this response.

Is the clinic "Saying" they are an OP clinic and then selling only Health Wise? Or do they sell both?
JLUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 04:26 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 195.4/182.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLUS View Post
FYI - They are the EXACT same products sold as Health Smart on Nashua Nutrition!! Not sure what the cost is through your clinic, but a box of 7 bars on Nashua is $12. If you post your question to the Alternative thread, I will also post this response.

Is the clinic "Saying" they are an OP clinic and then selling only Health Wise? Or do they sell both?
They are selling both
Rubygirl is offline   Reply With Quote