View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 10:57 PM   #130
AZtricia
Healthy Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 260/ticker/...-1 more pound

Height: 5'6"

Hello Coaches,
My feet are sore! Lots of walking grocery shopping, especially since I parked in almost the furthest spot at Costco. So quiet way out there! Also walked a bit across campus to watch ds's dress rehearsal for tonight's recital, as well as taking pup to the park twice. I'm baking pumpkin bread for breakfast since we need something quick before we head to church in the morning. We are helping lead a financial seminar for the next nine weeks and will be extra busy Sundays. There is also a picnic tomorrow afternoon, which I'm unsure if we'll attend. That would be my first exposure to unlimited food since Christmas. I still need to stick ingredients in the bread maker so it can bake overnight, then I'm off duty!

Food OP, Exercise OP

Cheryl/GosfordGirl
So glad the acupuncturist is likeable, hope it works out for you. Sounds like you had a great Saturday with many health tasks accomplished - awesome!

BillBlueEyes
Wishing you a great trip and a wonderful weekend.

6crowsgold Huge kudos for staying hydrated Friday and having such positive results.

LoseToAll

flnu Great job staying OP through a party! Awesome for committing to reading your ARC when you need it!!!

maryann Glad you had a day off and hope you enjoy skiing!

nationalparker Do you grow your own tomatoes? I loved fresh tomatoes when we lived in the mid-west. Nothing like them here in AZ. Hope you enjoyed your movie

onebyone Hurray for an early submission! Kudos for adjusting to less food and still feeling good! Awesome job for staying OP today and all your walking.

6crowsgold
Hurray for down 2!

Last edited by AZtricia : 03-15-2014 at 10:58 PM.