View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 10:42 PM   #68
AmberLS
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65X65 View Post
The comments, thoughts and resolve from Amber and Annik merit the praise, support, and attention. They are very much on target.

Sometimes it takes a while to get one's head into this...but when the switch is thrown...it becomes so much easier to understand...
And the path to stay the course, well.... not always as easy, but once that awareness becomes part of your conscience decision making, that piece is foremost way more than 50% of this battle. It is really what goes on in your head that matters most. That will impact what does and does not go in your mouth. And that becomes habit. It's a keeper!!! One you do not want to change.
Thank all of you! This group is amazing and I'm so glad to have found it right away in my journey. I can always find answers and support and I hope to be able to help others. Weight loss is such an incredibly hard journey, mentally, physically, and emotionally and the world is littered with hazards we face along the way. I keep reminding myself that my first victory will be the under two hundred mark and that I'm on target to get there before my first vacation. If I can do this anyone can!