View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 01:20 PM   #17
tabletop1234
Restarted IP 3/5/2014

S/C/G: 180/172/145

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
I guess everyone hits a slump, I'm not feeling very positive this morning and trying to get to feeling positive before I get too much further into my day. So far been sitting working on a paper but I have to get up and eat my protein soon. Scale is working against me, or rather just not for me this week. I don't want to be stuck and I wanted to go down today badly so I would have the boost I need to say no to the cocktails later... Now I'm going to have to find it another way.

Amber,
One thing I suggest is to NOT weigh yourself daily. You will not be losing weight daily and it can really be the buzz kill on the diet. I used to do it and when I saw a weight gain that day, it ruined my day and made it harder to stay OP. Weigh in once a week only. But as for this week, the scale is working against me as well. But I have to stay positive because maybe a miracle will happen within the next few days I know how hard it is to say no to the cocktails but it is only temporary. I had to do it last weekend, and this weekend, I'm not even going to a friends birthday party so that I'm not tempted to cheat with food or alcohol. You are not in this alone! Stay OP 100% and the scale will continue to go down. You can do this!!!