View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 11:00 AM   #21
mainecyn
Battling Binge Eating

S/C/G: 228/179/150

Height: 5'5 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaMac View Post
Wow Mainecyn you have a lot going on right now. I certainly hope you feel better soon and I'm so glad you didn't fall for signing that letter. As far as your weight I can't understand why you would be gaining if your eating healthy. Are you snacking throughout the day or maybe keeping your portions in check?

As for me I haven't been doing so well with the binging, but I will not give up. I will keep coming here to feed off all of you guys inspiration. Hopefully one day real soon I will have it under control.

I have been trying to find a happy medium, most days since I work there is no snacking at all. I will eat something either in the a.m. or lat morning early noon for lunch..then there is nothing till dinner. When I gained on that, I purposely tried eating three meals and two snacks (veggies or fruit), and I still gained..no grains, flours, or sugar. I am hoping my body "comes out" of this at some point. I figure I have totally screwed up my metabolism leaving my body unsure of what is going to happen? I am eating low carb again (all this week), no fruit, plenty of veggies, lean protein. I also have cut out my coffee with cream. I have cheese left, thats about the only other thing I could cut. I am in ketosis (burning fat) the strips say. So, I guess I am doing something right, just no results yet.

Quote:
As for me I haven't been doing so well with the binging, but I will not give up. I will keep coming here to feed off all of you guys inspiration. Hopefully one day real soon I will have it under control

You will! I am still counting my days and not at all sure how I did get this far, Jan. 19th the 1st binge free day, and here it is almost March 19th. I suppose eventually weight will come off, my body will adjust, and I wont turn to food for stress or emotional relief.
mainecyn is offline   Reply With Quote