Old 02-27-2014, 10:48 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 177/155/150

Height: 5'8"

Default Low Carb Diet Suggestions PLEASE!

Good morning: It's been quite awhile since I've been here! I joined Weight Watchers a year ago in January. I really don't have a lot of weight to lose. I lost about 24 pounds and was actually within 3 lbs. of my goal! Then winter hit and I had a hard time getting to the meetings because I have to travel about 60 miles and most times the road conditions were BAD! I know the program pretty well and figured I could do it on my own. Well...I've gained about 10 lbs. back! I can't seem to get back on track with WW. The diet was never "easy" for me and I don't seem to be motivated at all now! I've been thinking about switching to a low carb diet. I am wondering if it would help my hunger issues! I am always so hungry!!!! But it has to be EASY! The reason I liked WW is because it was easy and fit really well into my lifestyle. I don't want a complicated diet where I have to count and analyze everything! I wonder if I can just cut out most carbs and sugars, but I guess I need some guidelines. Any suggestions???? Thanks!
Old Schmoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:34 AM   #2  
Losing the Wait.

S/C/G: 249/238/202

Height: 6'0"

Hang in there!
Remember, you've done it before and you can get "back on the wagon" and get back to losing weight. Even if you don't go to meetings as often/ever, you are still in control of what you decide to eat and how much you exercise.
I am currently on a variation of Ideal Protein, but I don't want to pay for their food. So I cut out all sugar (was really tough the first week.) And cut out as many carbs as they do on Ideal Protein.
I've lost about 11 pounds with no working out.
The nice thing is that now I'm starting to really get into a groove with my menu choices (lean protein, low carb shakes/bars, Walden foods dressings with my salads...)
I'm about to start jogging, which should really help break the plateau.
You can do it!
Just
Start
NvrGvUp is offline   Reply With Quote