View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 12:59 PM   #21
LovesToTravel
Slow and Steady

S/C/G: 153/136/---

Height: 5'3"

Hope all of the feathers are having a good week!

Sum, hope your TOM water retention is over or ends soon. You're right about not getting worked up over the scale numbers when you know it's not accurate. And it sucks to feel like you're starting all over with workouts, ugh!

ange82much, I love your screen name, hah! Glad to hear your weight's settling back down into a good spot and you're enjoying the nice weather. March here is a very confused month weather-wise. Yesterday it was snow and bitterly cold temps, today it's warm and the birds are chirping. Have you been to the Pyrenees before? It looks like such a beautiful region.

I'm still walking a lot on the treadmill, about 20-25 miles per week and doing a variety of different things- long walks up inclines, intervals, slow jogging. I'd like to add in some upper body strength exercises too, but haven't started yet. I'm heading home soon to spend a week helping to care for my mom who will be recovering from surgery. I won't get to do as much walking so that might be a good time to start incorporating strength training.

Food-wise, I dunno. This has been a weird month and I've eaten a bit heavier, which I'm convinced is why I'm still (STILL) seeing 139 on the scale today. It's frustrating to think I could've been lower had I not given in so much. I might vent in a separate post though, I have a lot of thoughts floating around in my head about it.

Goal Weight: Wherever healthy eating habits and exercise take me!
LovesToTravel is offline   Reply With Quote