View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 11:47 AM   #255
Marniadec
Maria

S/C/G: 253/140/130

Height: 5' 6"

So, I exercise at home. I don't do any strength training but I walk for an hour every day. I walk as fast as I do when I'm outside. I thought that I walked slowly but it turns out it normally takes me 10 minutes to walk a mile. If I walk that fast inside the house I need to eat at least 1630 calories every day and I've been eating around 1000. Could that be why I get worn out and have to stop dieting so often? I'm thinking about upping my calories but it scares me a little... I get pretty good results when I'm dieting and undereating by 600 calories could explain it. But I just find it hard to believe that I burn so many calories. And I don't want to stall my weight loss even more. I don't know what to do.

Breakfast: 1 egg, 1 slice of bacon, 10 grams of grated regato cheese and coffee.
Lunch: Spanakorizo (green leafy vegetables, a bit of rice, tomato and onions) and lahanokeftedes. The same vegetables mixed with a bit of flour and olive oil and baked.
Dinner: Yogurt with some corn flakes and a bit of honey.
So far I'm at 1032 calories. I might eat some more, although I'm scared to.

Last edited by Marniadec : 03-14-2014 at 02:23 PM.
Marniadec is offline   Reply With Quote