View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 06:20 AM   #253
Diana3271
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/172/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry H View Post
As I lose weight I am getting more healthy every day. Even my mail order pharmacy thinks so. I had to get authorization for one of my prescriptions and I received a letter from them stating.

"We have reviewed the information provided and approved the request. The authorization has been entered into the system. This authorization for coverage is effective until 12/31/2099."

Evidently my life expectancy has improved a great deal. I am 69 years old and now the pharmacy thinks I need approval for this medication until (2099), the year two thousand and ninety nine
Dang! I'm in deep doo doo then! My Synthroid was only approved for 3 years! I guess I am going to check out sooner than I thought! I knew I should have stayed with the old insurance company and pharmacy. You try to save some money and it ends up biting you in the A$$!

4/22/15 My current goal is to get into the 160's. Will it be by July 31? Still trying to make it happen.

I started my most recent weight loss journey January 2008.
I lost 1/2 of my starting body weight and entered into maintenance May 2011.
Now the real work begins!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Dian
a
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote