View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 05:25 AM   #24
mariposssa

S/C/G: size 20/14/10

Height: 5' 7"

Haven't clicked the link yet but I think I do remember this from a couple of months back. I don't have a problem with "What's your excuse?"and I have plenty. I do have a problem with fat shaming....but will have to read more before I form an opinion about that. BUT, what I really wanted to say about what has been said upthread here...I totally believe in making health and fitness a priority and it is one that I have been working on consistently for the last couple of years. But to achieve certain levels of fitness you would HAVE to sacrifice something somewhere. I'm not sure she would be winning any mother of the year awards because she sounds neither nurturing nor sympathetic and not motivating or inspirational to me. I'm not sure that a mother of 4 can achieve her level of fitness without it affecting time spent with family and children. We all have to decide which priorities go where and fitness comes in below family for me. There are only so many hours in the day. I typically use one of them for fitness and health....it would take WAY more to get a six pack. She can ask me what my excuse is but Id have to ask her what her priorities are. Just saying.
mariposssa is offline   Reply With Quote