View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 10:20 PM   #115
onebyone
move

S/C/G: 291/279.3 lastweek/274.3 now

Height: 5' 6"

Post gave myself permission to overeat today

Coaches

I did not plan my food for the relief of my sister's visit ending and the intense feelings that that always generates. She left this morning and I didn't eat a thing until she left and then after she was en route (she called) I celebrated with food. I ate one thing, then when I knew I should stop, I cooked up another thing I have been wanting to eat all week but held off on and then I made stew, which I kept sampling, then I asked for bread, which I never ask for and DH brought that home and I had a big dinner with 2nds. I was (ouch) 2000 calories over my target according to fitbit. But still ok overall for the week. *credit for not eating sugar (since feb 17) and credit for cooking from scratch and checking in. I have not processed my mother's need for a long term care facility. I get stuck imagining her there. Can't seem to get past that right now. I have an art submission deadline for the 15th, via email, and tried to get it done today but couldn't. My phone reminded me we have tickets to see American Idiot tomorrow night (the musical) downtown, my first ever musical live theatre event. Tonight I can't imagine going but go we will and fun I will have. I need to get that submission in tomorrow though.

Ok off to bed now.