View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 09:17 PM   #245
Diana3271
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: 292/165.2/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

HI Everyone!

Larry Good job on the calories. There are a few veggies on there that I have never heard of.

Skettihead I can totally relate. I cannot let myself get hungry or I will make poor decisions. (Like eat everything around me. No really, I will do that. It gets ugly. I also get a really bad attitude.) It sounds like you did well, though.

Psychic Enjoy your birthday dinner!

Ian Are you still enjoying the boxing?

Radiojane Today is a new day. Most of that gain was probably sodium from eating out.

Miniapplecocoa I know it's not exactly the same, but similar. I was used to doing my own thing for a couple years after our Magnum (lab) passed away. I was eager to get a new puppy (Cody), but OMG! did he cramp my style and make me feel totally frantic! He still does, but I love him dearly.

Thekiwi It sounds like things are really looking up and your lifestyle change is working for you.

Syckgirlsfv Another good day for you!

Marniadec Welcome back! It's good to see you.

Sherma Daily fluctuations happen. Keep working you plan and look for an overall downward trend.

Plumprunner I hope the weather cooperates and you can get that run in.

I started my most recent weight loss journey January 2008.
I lost 1/2 of my starting body weight and entered into maintenance May 2011.
Now the real work begins!

Maintenance Weight Range 150-155 <-- this was in the past, my current goal is to get below 160 and I will reassess from there

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote