View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 03:24 PM   #15
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Titilating Thursday

GOOD AFTERNOON IN MARCH MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

Will bought me the neatest ger-prize today and I have it on my bracelet now. It is a Walking Liberty $5.00 solid gold coin. It has a gold keeper on it and looks great on my bracelet. It stands for my walking efforts which are solid gold for my weight loss program. I put it by my bullet and lips which stand for bite the bullet and do this thing. My bracelet is now worth a few hundred dollars. I now have 5 gold charms on this bracelet along with many, many silver ones. I keep thinking I donít have any more room to put charms on this bracelet but had to find a place for this one. I did toy with the idea of wearing this gold coin on a chain around my neck but decided not to for I rarely wear necklaces and my gold chains were all stolen a few years ago. I have one that was my Mothers but the lengths are too big around for it to look good with the small coin. Will offered to take me to a jewelry store and buy me a gold chain for the coin when he gets home but I opted to put it on my bracelet. He will probably be happy not to have to spend the money for a gold chain when he gets home from the museum. I should tell him I would take the money instead. I wear my bracelet every day so it will always be with me and not tucked away in a jewelry box. I have an Indian head nickel (50# loss) with the excess cut out around the face and a mercury head dime (100# loss) cut the same way and this gold coin (for walking) which is intact.

My taster is off today for we stopped at the taco shop and I took one bite of a taco and it tasted awful so I didnít eat anything. I am not hungry either. I donít feel bad ~ in fact I feel great this day. I woke up ready to get into the day.

SUSAN I checked out that web site and it is interesting so I signed up for some of their mailings. Thanks for the information.

JEAN Cecil remembers things longer than 3 seconds also. And if cats don't remember things how is it that I had a cat trained to play fetch? I didn't have to reteach him each time. It is a condition response. I say "fetch" and he complies. He certainly rememberd what "fetch" means. Cecil also knows what that cat hut means and avoids it like the plague.

Have a great day Magnolias.
Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote