Thread: IP Daily Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 02:26 PM   #73
kontesanera

S/C/G: 187.7/158.2/150

Height: 5'6''

RosiePosie101 - congrats on your loss during such stressful time at work. Stress at work is a huge trigger for me when it comes to eat everything in sight.

Ruth Ann - wow 7 lbs in two weeks after weeks of no losses! That is why I love these boards, they can keep you going through anything.

Hula Chic - I know what you mean about fat clothes getting too tight. I was there, just before I went on the program. I went for a weigh in today and receptionist was saying how I will have to buy new clothes, and I was telling her how I have never weighed that much before so most of my clothes were bought around 160 lb mark as I was that weight for years.

I went for a weigh in one day early, with it being March break and me being off for two days, and I lost another 2.8 lbs! I am very happy with this program and I am starting to realize that wheat and yeast are the culprits for me gaining this much weight. I think I am very carb sensitive as every time I have cut out carbs, even few years ago when I did low carb, high fat, I lost a lot of weight.

Started IP February 7, 2014
W1 - 5.3 W5 - 2.8 W9- 2.4
W2 - 1.7 W6 - 3.1 W10 - 1
W3 - 3.7 W7 - 1.9 W11-1.2
W4 - 2.8 W8 - 2.2 W12 - 1.2