View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 12:55 PM   #239
thekiwi

S/C/G: 150/146.6/120

Height: 5'4

Weighed in today at 145.6.. Down again. I can think of a few reasons why I'm losing weight (finally) at a somewhat faster rate than I would expect. I had gained ten pounds over five months while on the birth control pill and I stopped taking that about a month ago. Around the same time I also started taking an antidepressant, and my binge-eating is no longer a daily (nightly) thing. I'm eating regular meals, and have the motivation to exercise. I had a thought, yesterday, about going back to old habits and trying to skip dinner or cutting out fruit but this is working so far, I feel better, and I'm eating what appeals to me (which thankfully is good, whole food).

B/L: Same old plain greek yogurt with fresh berries, kiwi, seeds and walnuts.
I also had a bit of dark chocolate.

Workout: went to a spin class. I actually feel like I could have done some more, like I have more energy to burn.

I'm going for tea with some friends and I hope there won't be snacks. Then I'm going to my parents for dinner, I think we are having homemade hot and sour soup - I may be up tomorrow due to salt but I'll keep drinking water to prep for that!

I hope everyone is having a good end of their week! I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'm thinking about signing up for a cross country ski race (loppet) - I'm not very good (nor very fast) but I think it would be fun. I would rather make the most of the lingering snow than continue to complain about it!
thekiwi is offline   Reply With Quote