View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 08:36 AM   #55
laylee580
Hope through struggle

S/C/G: 289.2/275.8/160

Height: 5'7"

npo - just get back on track and forget about last week. what works for me is when I don't punish myself for gains but look at the new week for a new start.

Desper8lyseekinskiny - WW has really been the only thing that helps me long term because it really is a lifestyle change with real food. I think I do well with it because nothing is a gimmick, I'm not eating prepackaged diet food but making good choices with my own food. Plus the app is amazing on my phone, it makes checking myself at any point really simple so I can make informed decisions.

jen - I'm glad to hear that you're on track with your workouts but you are right your kids come first. You do what you have to do to be a good mom and happy.

Today is the last day of my work week and I just can't wait for it to be over. I feel like I just can't stand my co-workers this week and I could really use a vacation. Unfortunately there is no rest this weekend as I head home for my "surprise" bridal shower and have to deal with both our crazy mothers who think they are getting married! Ugh wish me luck.
laylee580 is offline   Reply With Quote