Thread: March Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 10:43 PM   #64
pattygirl63

S/C/G: 238/216.4/135

Height: 5'2'

I finally figured out how to make this work for me. I'm starting with the low carb way of eating that I usually do and then adding the fiber to each meal and snack. Without any real hard work, it has become 50 grams of fiber. I'm finding it can be done with the lower calories. So I'm pleased with how it is going. I'm better satisfied and don't really get hungry. I just have to remember to drink plenty of water.

Carol Sue I liked your non-weight-goal for yourself and decided that I would do the same thing. There was so much tax stuff spread out on the table. I'm happy to say that as of tonight the only thing on the table that doesn't belong is the box with all receipts in it that will be go in storage then the table will be clear. And taxes have been done and will go be picked up by the postman tomorrow. So glad to have all that done.

Tomorrow I have to work at cleaning up the kitchen before DGS comes home this weekend. He is trying to save his license and get insurance on his car because his Mama let it go. He wanted us to put us on ours, but we would lose our discount if we put him on there because of his tickets and he is 20 yrs old. So DH told him he would have to work and get it himself. Spring break is next week so I figure he will be here all week. I've got to plan meals etc for him to be here. We will eat a little differently with him home to make the food go farther. Plus I want to get him some of the foods he will eat that we don't eat. Wish he would let us know what his plans are so I don't have to go spend money on food we won't use.

Hope everyone has had a good day.

Trish

If you eat when you are not hungry, you just overate!!!