Thread: IP Daily Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 10:04 PM   #45
Ruth Ann
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/132/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Schenectady - so sorry you had a bad day. But you have the right attitude - dust yourself off and get right back at it. There is a saying that goes something like "if you fall partway down the stairs you don't pick yourself up and throw yourself the rest of the way down." You stumbled and picked yourself up. You should be very proud of yourself for getting right back on track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
Today is a hard day... on top of being sick today is the first anniversary of my dad's death and I have nothing to do but lay in bed because I feel like crud.
Been thinking of you Amber. I know it hurts. You should be proud of yourself for all you've accomplished and staying OP through this hard time. Hang in there and hope you feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars735 View Post
Wow Ruth Ann, Way to go!!!!
Thanks Mars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubygirl View Post
Hi all......I have just completed my 5th day on IP. I finally feel decent today after 4 days of feeling weak and hungry and just plain crappy. I'm glad I'm over that!! I'm in ketosis and trying very hard to stay 100% OP. I've tried EVERY diet out there........I'm praying with all my heart that this is the last time. I saw an article on the news last night that being obese puts you at risk for 5 different cancers......ovarian being one of those. How did I let myself get here?
Hang in there Rubygirl - IP works (just ask me!). You've gone through the worst of it, any time you feel like eating off plan just remember how miserable you were for the first few days - do you really want to go through that again?

Started maintenance 05/03/2014

Nothing is impossible. In fact, the word itself says 'I'm Possible'! - Aubrey Hepburn