Old 03-12-2014, 10:34 PM   #227
miniapplecocoa
JUST TODAY!

S/C/G: 240/189/150

Height: 5'5

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycarijo View Post
New here, but do need accountability!! Began Medifast a week ago, 5+1. Had 5 great days and then 2 bad ones. Yesterday was better.
Today I am determined to stay on program!! Anybody else doing the Medifast?
hello, I'm not strictly Medifast anymore, I have switched to Wonderslim but I'm toying with going back to Medifast. I was doing the 4+2+1 but never ate the 1. Following the Medifast program with other products is a little bit different because of the variation in the calorie counts of the products. I find it difficult to get all my calories in. So, in the interest of EASY...I'm toying with going back. Also, the Medifast food never makes me want to over eat. Most of it is so yucky, I rather not have more. LOL! This make the program easier to follow for me.

I've had one day off plan. Yesterday I ate some fatty ribs. I started strict Medifast on Feb 3 and have lost about 19lbs. Its been hard as H*LL for me and I make no bones about it. I stayed hungry/sick for 2 weeks. I have been in ketosis everyday since feb 3. I check everyday with ketostix. I have also stopped the rapid loss as of this week.

This almost daily posting to this site has helped to keep me on point as well. I like it over here better than the TSFL board. LOL, this site is my coach.
Welcome to the forum.
miniapplecocoa is offline   Reply With Quote