Thread: IP Daily Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 07:12 PM   #39
Jenny38

S/C/G: 282/165.5/170

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
Today is a hard day... on top of being sick today is the first anniversary of my dad's death and I have nothing to do but lay in bed because I feel like crud. It was nice to step on the scale and be down a pound since yesterday, doesn't always happen 4 weeks in, but when it does I smile. I have had lot's of NSV's this week and weekend, losing about an inch off most body parts (except my arms lol they've actually grown). I bought a pair of pants that I couldn't even pull over my thighs a month ago and now I can get them on, can't quite button them, but I bet I can in a few weeks, plus just looking at my body I see big changes already. I feel more confident already, I can't believe what a difference 17lbs makes!
AmberLS- thinking of you during this difficult time. It sounds like you are doing really week on the program.

Schenectady - thank you for sharing your experience today and being so transparent with your own process. Good for you or getting back on track so quickly. I can only imagine how stressed you must be during this time between homes.

Sarahbell - thinking of you and your mom, it has been a hard year for your family.

All I have to say is I'm so done with Winter, another huge dumping of snow and temp tonight with wind chill is supposed to be -31. I'm having a sleepover tonight in my daught's room so that should be fun. Managing to structure my meals with a week off from work and resisting snacking.