View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 12:24 PM   #105
diyana
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Happy Hump Day!
And Happy Birth-day, Royce!

Not much going on here...just very busy with work. The website launches in just over 2 weeks and there's still lots to finish up. And I've got to go to a mandatory training today that will hopefully not last too long.

Santa's paw is getting better and he puts weight on it about 75% of the time. And he's eating well. My food and exercise have been pretty good. I'm trying to get to the gym 3 days a week and am walking on the other days. Today I plan to walk at lunch time.

=========================

Susie - Take it from someone who used to work at least 60 hours a week every week. It's not worth it. My health suffered and my relationships suffered. I feel that the hypnosis is helping me make much better choices. It's been a lot easier after the hypnosis.

Laura - I'm so glad your bf went to the ER rather than "tough it out" as some people (especially men) do. I wish him a speedy and complete recovery. Be careful shoveling. It's good you're going to get warmer temps to help melt the snow. I agree that a tired dog is a good dog (and a happy dog). As for the book club, we're on our first book. We "meet" weekly over the phone and discuss two chapters per week (so it's not a burdensom amount of reading). We're reading "Architecture of Abundance" written Lenedra Carroll, who happens to be the singer Jewel's mom. It's a good book so far if you like the "self-help" genre...emphasis taking time to meditate and get in touch with yourself.

Happy - I hope your computer and internet behave better when you get back from your errands.

Ceejay - One more day to get through before some much needed time off.

Terra - I hope you're having a great day.

Annie - Saying prayers for Sissy and Royce that the delivery goes smoothly. Please keep us posted either here or on FB. Much love, sista. Sending Happy Birthday wishes to Royce and his daddy.

Shad - How is work going?

Speaking of work...I've got to get to it. Training starts in less than two hours...I hope it only lasts for an hour or so.

Love and hugs to all,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

My Mini Goals:
1) Exercise 6 days per week at least 45 minutes per day
2) Every day burn at least 500 more calories than I eat
3) Goal weight for bariatric surgery (need to reach by 11/7): 224
4) Make the most of each moment

Last edited by diyana : 03-12-2014 at 03:57 PM.
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote