View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 10:10 AM   #124
Cajunlady165

S/C/G: 281/235/165

Height: 5'2"

Good morning girls. Went to wal mart after work to get some Easter things to make decorations. Pinterest is going to break me. Lol. I think it's time to start putting out Easter stuff. Easter is at my house. We usually have a big bar be que! This year we have 10 lil kiddies coming. They are all my nieces and nephews. I bought them all a cookies and cream bunny!! I love Easter! I have all the pork ribs and steaks that we barbecue. I will wait to get the chicken fresh. We usually feed about 30.
Diet is going ok. I'm still thinking the devil is on my shoulder telling me to cheat but so far I'm ignoring him. Dieting and having will power is so hard. I think weather has a lot to do with my struggles. It's cloudy and turned a bit colder. Supposed to be 38 tonight. I'm so ready for spring.

Mary I'm very excited about dh wearing his ring again. As you know we do a lot of camping and we always cook. Our boys both love to cook. Dh and I taught them well. Although they still call us for help with things they never cooked before.
Bobbi we have squirrels and rabbits on our property and see them often. The deer are just down the road in the woods. I have 3 pair of red birds that feed in my front yard. Such beautiful birds. Ds told us we have a fox along our tree line. That's why we are not seeing the rabbits like we use to see.

Delmarva traveling to Greece was an awesome 25 wedding anniversary trip I'm sure. We are only going 2 hours away for a weekend. Our summer vacation will be spent removing carpets on my house!!!

Hi everybody. Gotta scoot out of here.

Hugs
Cajun.