View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 09:37 AM   #10
Jean

Good Morning! The sun was peeking out earlier but has disappeared. It's supposed to be warming up again, and the latest snow fall missed us once again. Most of our snow has melted and everything looks grungy and dirty. We could use a good rain to clean things up. I have lunch bunch this noon and need to make a WM stop either before or after. My black deck cat has been mia for a couple days and I'm getting a little concerned.

tky72 -- You are most welcome to join us. We aren't all southern women; I live in the land of snow and cold!

"Gma" -- I hope you can get your cleaning chores done today. If not, you are the only one who will notice. What a nice picture of Thomas! Why is it that our grandchildren grow up so much faster than our own children did?! Where does the time go? I bought a candle warmer that holds the entire large candle jar so the fragrance does last longer. I also have Scentsy burners but don't think the scent lasts as long. I have a friend who leaves hers on all the time, but I don't.

I need to get the dishwasher going and get dressed. Hope you all enjoy your day!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote