Thread: Restart again?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 07:58 PM   #1
twolabs

S/C/G: 194/172/148

Height: 5'6

Default Restart again?

I have had great success losing the weight with IP in past. I did it in 2012 and lost 50 lbs in 4.5 months. I kept off most of year but gained about 17 back towards holidays. I restarted at new year in 2013 and lost it all again. I struggle with maintaining. And I am back up again. Except with 27 lbs back. It came back even with calorie counting (under 1200 cals a day). I know my metabolism is not strong, but I feel like my body is more susceptible to weight gain than ever. I live a low carb lifestyle overall and by no means am pigging out.

I am frustrated with this weight gain and really down on myself once again for letting these pounds come back. I even started running 3-4 miles 4 times a week to curb the gaining and that is working but I can't lose.

Here's the question- should I go back on it once again? and after weight loss implement increased exercise to avoid the gain back once I return to a semi- normal diet? I wonder if this diet has really affected my metabolism and if I can ever recover it?

Feeling discouraged!
twolabs is offline   Reply With Quote