View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 07:25 PM   #37
kfarnum

S/C/G: 304/304/190

Height: 5'2

Default Here I go again!

Hello all! I am so excited to have decided to fight this battle once again. And totally nervous for failure! I first started with IP 2 1/2 years ago and lost almost 50lbs. I then sustained a shoulder injury that I battled for 6 months before having surgery, then a month later my dad was diagnosed with leukemia. We lost him in September after he fought a hard, graceful battle. Finally, in January I thought to myself, I am not ok. I am falling apart, and hadn't even cared to notice. My weight had skyrocketed to 300lbs. So I come to you with faith and hope for a better life, and determination to make this a life change for myself first, then my family. I hope to get to know many of you so we can encourage each other along the way, and pick each other up when needed. Last time I was too focused on all the foods I couldn't have on Phase 1, this time I am going to enjoy ALL the foods I can have. Almost done with day 2, and looking forward to the many more to come! Have a blessed evening everyone!
kfarnum is offline   Reply With Quote