View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 08:16 PM   #183
Larry H

S/C/G: 317/259/155

Height: 5' 6"

Don't pay the ransom, I have escaped.

Sorry I have not been posting lately but my DW's Vertigo is back with a vengeance and as a separate item she frequently starts choking and coughing. Her voice is very hoarse now. I took her to a new doctor,he is an ENT and he seems to really be trying to get to the root of these two issues. She has had a barium swallow test and a scope of the nasal passage and throat. All negative so far. An EGD is next. Today she had a ENG test and they found she has benign positional vertigo on the right side. We have a long list of instructions for this. My poor DW cannot navigate from the bed to the master bath that is connected to the bed without my help. She has not been able to eat anything since Friday morning until tonight when she had soft eggs and very light toast. So far so good.

I went to the family doctor today and he suspects that my anemia has returned. I sleep great all night and wake up barely able to keep my eyes open I am so tired. I have blood work tomorrow to see if the anemia is back. If so I will be back to the Hematologist who told me at my last visit the anemia may come back. If so I will be undergoing a bone marrow biopsy which I understand is somewhat uncomfortable to have done.

Even though I was absent from posting I have remained on plan with my eating.

Last edited by Larry H : 03-10-2014 at 08:17 PM.
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote