View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 05:05 PM   #5
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking

GOOD AFTERNOON IN MARCH MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

YIPEKIO the talking heads say it is going to be 78˚ today with a low of 41˚. The dogs are at the groomer and will be staying outside in the sun this day for sure. Cecil is out back in the sun snoozing. My scale isn’t going in the right direction and I am going to have to evaluate things this week and do something about it.

I love those little Tide® To Go® Stain Erasers™ and called Tide® to thank them for that new product. They are sending me a coupon for some free ones. YEAH.

We just got back from being in town where it was 82˚ at the park. I am not ready for this heat so early for sure. Hopefully tomorrow will be cooler.

DONNA FAYE It is sure nice that Jack was able to go to work and take it easy there. Have you ever sat and watched the buffalo? They are interesting for sure.

JEAN That is great that you are having nice weather like we are. I am going to have to get used to the heat again for today seemed hot to me. Wasn't it great to get that count right the first time.

SUSAN That is great that they have so many kinds of exercise for folks who can't stand for long periods of time. I am building up my stamina by walking.

Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote