Thread: March Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 03:31 PM   #62
Wannabehealthy
Struggling Dieter

Trish, you are right. Your fiber is good for YOU. A book cannot decide what will work for every person, and we are all different.

So far I am doing well today. Right before I was going to start cooking my greens, DH wanted a late breakfast, so I ate scrambled eggs with mushrooms with him. Breakfast instead of lunch, not in addition to. He wants ravioli for dinner and I know that is high carb, but I am also making some veggies....seasoned broccoli and cauliflower....so I will be OK. I am paying attention and will not overeat. I entered my food including my anticipated dinner into FitDay and I am a little over 1000 calories. That's low for me, but if I get hungry after dinner I will cook some of my greens since I have calories to spare. I decided I HAVE to watch my calories closer because even if food it healthy, it still has calories and I believe you can eat too much even if the food is healthy.

Tomorrow I am going to start adding some fruit. It's not something I normally reach for, but it's not that I don't like it. I think I need it. I did not have any beans today and so far I don't have any belly pain. I hope that's all it was.