Thread: March Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 03:31 PM   #62
Wannabehealthy
Happy to be healthy!

S/C/G: 217/ticker/175

Height: 5'4"

Trish, you are right. Your fiber is good for YOU. A book cannot decide what will work for every person, and we are all different.

So far I am doing well today. Right before I was going to start cooking my greens, DH wanted a late breakfast, so I ate scrambled eggs with mushrooms with him. Breakfast instead of lunch, not in addition to. He wants ravioli for dinner and I know that is high carb, but I am also making some veggies....seasoned broccoli and cauliflower....so I will be OK. I am paying attention and will not overeat. I entered my food including my anticipated dinner into FitDay and I am a little over 1000 calories. That's low for me, but if I get hungry after dinner I will cook some of my greens since I have calories to spare. I decided I HAVE to watch my calories closer because even if food it healthy, it still has calories and I believe you can eat too much even if the food is healthy.

Tomorrow I am going to start adding some fruit. It's not something I normally reach for, but it's not that I don't like it. I think I need it. I did not have any beans today and so far I don't have any belly pain. I hope that's all it was.

"Whatever your goal, you can get there as long as you are willing to be honest with yourself about the preparation and the work involved."...Oprah Winfrey

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending...Carl Bard