View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 03:14 PM   #91
annie175
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Hi all, I am reading but just not into posting at the moment. I am sorry not to do personals. I am sorry I am sucking the life out of you all and our fine ladies. I am really not feeling sorry for myself, I just don't feel like sharing at the moment. I have applied for about 7 positions and just waiting. Which can be the demise of me. I am very impatient. Two days til Royce. I am excited to see what he will look like as we know everything else about him. Spoiler...probably a 6-7+ lb babe. Visitor coming next week, one of my bffs that lives in Texas Diane, Corpus Christi. Will have to put on my happy face. She will only be here from Sunday to Tuesday as she will be visiting her family in Indy from Wed to Sunday. Really kind of excited as I have not seen her in the past 6 years. Sissy is doing really well. Contractions a couple of times a day but nothing to get overly excited about...just hoping she makes it to Wednesday. Got Chris. DDs SO, a gift card for Texas Roadhouse as his BD is Wednesday same as the arrival of Royce. Kind of strange, my daddy passed in June, we shared the same BD. Now my DDs babe and his daddy will have the same BD...hmmmm, daddy angel trying to communicate with me through births? hahaha.

Have a great day. Will try to be better about posting, however I cannot guarantee.

All my love to you my sisters. Have a wonderful day/ night

Lap RNY 2/12/07- weightloss: 163 lbs; 306 SW; 143 CW
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote