View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 02:41 PM   #36
workinglikeadog
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/see ticker(C)/147(G)

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
Thanks MandyLamy. I can use all the will power dust I can get. Today was not the day 2 I would have liked. I did not make it to the gym but did make it to Taco Bell. Of course at the time I didn't feel bad but now that I am here (being accountable), I feel terrible. I just am having this constant battle with myself right now. I know what I need to do (as I did make it down to 167 in 2010) but for the life of me, I can't get my act together. This struggle with food is endless with me. If I am not eating, I'm obsessing over what I'm not eating or what I shouldn't eat or what I can't eat or what I should eat. Its exasperating. But you know, I came here to confess and I feel better. I will pick my butt up and try again tomorrow. I can not let this control me for the rest of my life.

At any rate, sure hope the day went better for you guys and gals. Heres to a better tomorrow.
I'm up another pound this morning and can so relate to your comments. I talked with a girlfriend this morning afterwards decided I needed an attitude adjustment plus need to look hard at diet and exercise(the whole thing). UGH!!!!

workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote