View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 06:47 AM   #19
Sum38
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 172/--/122

Height: 5'3" ...and my newly found half :)

Hi Feathers,

PMS is kicking my butt. -- I am retaining a massive amount of water. Oh the post TOM whoosh will be glorious I did not weigh-in this morning, what's the point?? Scale would had made me sad.

I had a pretty good day yesterday, ate mostly vegetarian, just a few slices of ham. I also dragged myself to the 9 am aerobic class and later on walked my furbaby for 4.2 miles. And I drank over 100 oz of water

Once the TOM gets here, I feel I can continue with my weightloss. I am so ready to leave these 140's behind, hate that I flirt with that number on daily basis.

I took 3 weeks off from gym workouts; first two because of the vacation and the extra week because of my silly ear infection. I went back last Thursday and I was in a serious amount of pain until late Saturday. Massive DOMS. All that hard work for a year and I am back to square one after 3 weeks

Today I will volunteer all day. It is also my fast day and rest day (as if I need rest after three week hiatus ). I will go for a 4.2 mile hike with my doggie this evening, but no gym for me.

Have a productive day!!

149.8 ~ 10/17/13
142.0 ~ 01/28/14
132.0 ~
122.0 ~
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote