View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 09:22 PM   #165
Diana3271
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: 292/165.2/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Miniapplecocoa I know grooming dogs is a lot of work. You have to stay on your toes at all times.

Syckgirlsfv Good job on that walk. DH has no interest in doing that sort of thing.

Kelijpa I'm glad your brother was able to find a job. I know a lot of people have been hurting the last couple of years. Glad the weather is better in your area. Today was very nice for us, today.

Psychic Congrats on your weigh in!

Alaskanlaughter That's wonderful that Alaska Airlines did that for the family. It's nice to hear abut it when a business is able to do that sort of thing.

Shr1nk1ngme Sounds like you had a busy day.

Waterbunny Hi

Thekiwi
Good job on your day.

Ian DH went shad fishing today! The fish were given to a good friend of ours. He loves shad roe!

Novangel Check in whenever you get a chance.

Coolmom Good luck and check in when you can.

Angie OMG! Cody totally cramped my style when we first got him. Well actually I am just now getting adjusted. It's amazing how one extra little thing can make so much extra work. What kind of puppy?

Radiojane Congrats on the .5.

Skettihead We all have those days. Hang in there. Hopefully, the batteries was the problem. Are you getting enough protein?

I started my most recent weight loss journey January 2008.
I lost 1/2 of my starting body weight and entered into maintenance May 2011.
Now the real work begins!

Maintenance Weight Range 150-155 <-- this was in the past, my current goal is to get back to 160 and I will reassess from there

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote