View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 03:51 PM   #11
Sassyblonde

S/C/G: 192/146/137

Height: 5'4"

Thanks all! I love this forum!

We've talked and talked about this. Yes there are other things going on but this was the "final straw". I didn't know I would change so much either, but I think it's unavoidable. We have been together 23 years but we don't have any hobbies together; we used to go out to eat, go to wine country, I don't enjoy that as much anymore. I'd like to take up a sport like snowshoeing or white water rafting or pick something I am wide open! I don't know what he expected, for that matter I don't know what I expected either.

I workout during the week at my work on my lunch(we have a treadmill) so the time during the week isn't a huge problem. What kills me is that on the weekends, I can be at home doing laundry, cleaning, sitting on this forum but I say I am taking an hour and half to go to gym...absolute mutiny! So now I get up super early on weekends to go to gym before anyone wakes up. And everyone who knows me knows I am NOT a morning person but it's that important to me.

I would and have given anything and everything for my family, but for the last 10 years, I didn't give anything to me and as a result I was sick all the time and on the road to very poor health(can't tell you how many times I went to ER and was on pills and SO unhealthy!) . I have felt for 10 years that from the moment I get up to the moment I go back to sleep I satisfy someone else's needs and barely ever mine. Now I take some time for me and I am healthier and happier than I have ever been.
This is a lot to think about. Thanks again for the comments. I really appreciate the input.

Sassyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote