View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 03:49 PM   #75
Lexxiss
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/175/179

Height: 5'5"

Default National Meatball Day

Hi Coaches!

A good day, so far. I've moved forward with my books and did make an attempt with the electrical issue. My helper and I could NOT get the said breaker to trip and since the tenant is out of state we conveniently postponed the attic experience until his return combined with more details of his "events". I hauled the giant ladder into my vehicle bymyself *credit moi* and left it at the rental "just in case".

Food has been a little less structured w/o DH. I am enjoying the break and brought a dinner home from work-they had made meatloaf from scratch.

BBE, I believe Hawaii is the other state which doesn't observe...I have relatives there and can never remember if it's 3 or 4 hours difference because of DST or lack of….
Great job on navigating through the wedding reception. As you wrote, I recognized that I often spend lots of time thinking through the special events. Seems crazy, but it does work.
PS-I agree w/your DH (and Cheryl(seadwaters), Buy organic strawberries! If they're too expensive I buy something else and watch for the sale.

gardenerjoy, lol at "dainty servings"….appropriate for a bridal shower. Whatever works!

[/b]CeeJay[b], glad you had a good day yesterday with a plan for today.

tresor, welcome back! If you go to Dr. Beck's website I believe she has some printable worksheets.

nationalparker, great idea for a morning and evening post. I have some tea brewing downstairs...thanks for the idea. Mine is "tensiontamer" lol.

ladym, I love "drawing the line" glad you drew yours with help from Day 26.

Cheryl(seadwaters), I look forward to hearing how your switch with your plan goes.

AZTricia, yay for following your plan with food and exercise!

onebyone, have fun w/sis!

My last 58 pounds lost on SBD My 2014 Beacher Bio!