View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 02:19 PM   #17
LovesToTravel
Slow and Steady

S/C/G: 153/135/---

Height: 5'3"

Tilly, hope your hike today was nice and you saw a dip on the scale. I'm heading back to Switzerland this June and have a week of hiking planned (also hoping to try paragliding!). I was there in September for a few days, but the weather was awful- I spent my hikes admiring the inside of a cloud and getting pelted with sleet. My companions and I joked that all we needed was some epic Lord of the Rings music and we could've pretended we were Hobbits traveling through the misty mountains.

Sum, nice job on using the hotel gym! I dunno if I would have had the discipline to do that. Admiring tasty looking food on vacation is definitely fun because you don't have to worry about the guilt afterwards!

Leaves, sorry to hear you're stalled. Disneyland sounds fun! Fingers crossed getting back on track will help you get rid of those pounds you want to lose before your trip.

Gkm130, that's the spirit! This winter has been absolutely awful, but spring is on the way and you're right, nothing gets done when we sit around making excuses. Where are you going for spring break?

Goal Weight: Wherever healthy eating habits and exercise take me!
LovesToTravel is offline   Reply With Quote