View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 11:17 PM   #67
AZtricia
Healthy Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 260/ticker/...-1 more pound

Height: 5'6"

Hello Coaches,

Diet power has significantly reduced my allowed calories since I still have not lost any weight. The level has not yet fallen below where I was actually eating, but probably will tomorrow. I didn't drink enough today either. Planning a better tomorrow! Food/Exercise OP and credit for resisting popcorn we made to go with the movie.

BillBlueEyes The harbor sounds great. Kudos for your continued snack resistance. The 1/2 cow is not as big as you might think, whatever variety the rancher raises for grass fed is much smaller than average...doesn't even fill our small freezer.

Lexxiss So glad you made it safely through the storm! Kudos for continued lower weight. Thanks for the encouragement about shrinking size, it is very helpful.

onebyone So glad you had a good visit to the gallery and were able to resist sugar today, KUDOS!

nationalparker
it is good to see you and hear you have a plan. So sorry for the anxiety/stress of not getting any news yet. Thanks for checking in.

gardenerjoy
Thanks for sharing your review, the chicken sounds so gross! Kudos for your increasing streak, a week already!!