View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 02:31 PM   #65
nationalparker
Enjoying la bella vita

S/C/G: 179/160/150

Height: 5-4

A quick post here in between chores/errands. A terrifically crazy busy week; leaving work late and setting up on the dining room table to continue. I'm weary, worn and worried. STILL no news on my father's biopsy- supposedly it will be midweek appt after the group of oncologists review the results. I am starting to wonder if I'm getting all of the info. But that's just me, keyed on a bit by DH who keeps saying lung cancer is bad. And if it' s not that, then that's even worse because it means another cancer has moved there. Argh.

Weight is up. I'm three pounds above ticker. SO back to the damn familiar 170s. Cycle is messing up - and that is further illustrating I'm aging. Just not in a good place mentally ... busy weekend with work and home stuff. Two vet appts this morning, with not good news in one, so blood test results will be available on Monday. Keeping fingers crossed for good news. Don't want to face another pet surgery at this point.

My goal is to be able to check in here, even if just a few lines, each day to stay a bit more accountable. I'm eating too light of a lunch and then I'm too hungry at dinner. Will be able to transition into a better plan this week as DH goes back on nights and small dinners will be fine for me. I need to get caught up on days of posts. I've missed checking in here.