View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 01:44 PM   #28
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Simply Saturday

GOOD AFTERNOON IN MARCH MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

Today the weather is on the cool side with a high of 44˚s and a low of 25˚s with a 30% chance of rain. Rain would surely make my smile get bigger on my face.

Saturday and I have some things to get done this day. I’ll make myself a list and check things off as they are accomplished. Nothing earth shattering but the same ole house work type things to keep a semblance of order. My little buffalo is sitting on my desk just looking at me. He looks just like Ferdinand in the field we visit. We named him that and don’t know what his owner calls him. The babies are just about full grown and I imagine they will be removed to another pen in the near future before ole Ferd gets an interest in them. The young male will sell for big bucks I am sure. When we visit Yellowstone, once again, we will see lots and lots of buffalo. We have lived at both ends of that place and know it quite well for we have been in there many times. We have a dear friend that is a “smoke jumper” there. That is his job as a fireman in that system.

JEAN Cats do sleep around. Cecil likes to sleep across the doorway to the bathroom off our bedroom during the night. I guess different scout troops can do their celebrations how they want to do them. The one you described sounds like the leaders put some thought in it so it would be memorable to the scouts. Way back then Will did ride in the Woodberry Co Fair. The guy that owned the rodeo stock bucking horses and bulls was out of Cherokee. The majority of his riding was done in Nevada and Northern CA.

SUSAN Thank you for the tutorial on Yoga ~ interesting. Your tea’s with Gloria sound so neat and a fun get together. There are a few of us that get together for lunch each month which is always fun. I think it is good for folks to get out with friends. My favorite tea remains to be Oolong. When I drink tea I put it in a tall ceramic glass that has a nice lid and thoroughly enjoy sipping it. Live is good.

Have a good day my cyber friends.
Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 03-08-2014 at 01:46 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote