View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 11:45 AM   #95
jess1
Donna

Height: 5' 7"

Mary - after you soak the clothes, do you then empty the water or do you add your soap to the vinegar water to wash? I couldn't find the answer on any of the white vinegar sites. I happen to have a lot of white vinegar, and I like the idea of not using harsh bleach.

KarenFL - Oh, that hot shower is going to feel SO good! And just think of sleeping in your own bed tonight... pure heaven!! I'm so glad you're doing so well!

Pretty today, but cold. We had snow yesterday afternoon and evening, but it'll be gone in a jiff. I'm ready for some warm (NOT HOT)...

10 days off! I am so ready! I was snapping at people by 4 p.m., so it's probably time I get a break! I don't have anything exciting planned... my taxes, my sister's final taxes, maybe some socializing, definitely some domestic drudgery... and a lot of Samson cuddling, reading, and crocheting, and NAPPING. I don't know if I'll have time to do all of that!

Have a lovely weekend, lovelies!

Last edited by jess1 : 03-08-2014 at 11:48 AM.