View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 11:16 AM   #28
Hawaii69

S/C/G: 193/162/162

Height: 5' 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
Yeah, I'm not on bored with his plan, and it's not working for him, but there's no arguing with him. I know men and women are different, I just don't think he gets what I'm doing all the time, but he can't deny that I'm losing weight and he isn't. It's just frustrating because on the outside he's supportive of my diet and what I'm doing, but then he initiates these conversations about how he could give me a better diet with cheat days blah blah.. so it seems unsupportive.
I hear ya! My hubby was so not sure of this plan when I wanted to go on it as he's very much a calories in and calories out kind of thinker. And with the cost, it didn't help. But, he quickly changed his mind when I started to drop the weight and fast! And inches. I get him to measure me every week and so he sees the numbers! In fact, after I started losing weight, he decided that he needed to get healthy and lose some weight. The calorie counting and exercize is what he chose and lost over 20lbs. It was also motivating that we were going on a trip to Mexico and he said he didn't want to be the 'chubby' husband which made me laugh because I was the chubby wife before! hee hee He truly is impressed now with this plan and it is this plan that has helped us both get back to a healthier lifestyle!