View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 10:38 PM   #61
AZtricia
Healthy Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 260/ticker/...-1 more pound

Height: 5'6"

Hello Coaches, happy Friday!

Today has been busy with one boy at a conference and our next 1/2 grass fed cow pick up in addition to the normal routine. Freezer is now full, off tomorrow to pick up other groceries since the fridge is bare again. I should have done my DVD today, but did not. I just made excuses which are flimsy enough I won't repeat them here. Maybe tomorrow instead, or I might be going out with dh to walk around somewhere.

Food OP, Exercise - walking pup

seadwaters/Cheryl I'm glad you were able to make it to PT and through it as well. Sounds like you have a wise perspective on the acupuncture. Great job on the 7700 steps! Your graph is great and shows continual progress! I like your terms "manageable and enjoyable." That is all about making healthy choices work long term. AWESOME!

ladym0208 Kudos for reevaluating your snack and skipping when you weren't hungry!

BillBlueEyes It is great you have found a class that will work. My arms are are tough to work too, but getting better! Awesome that you were able to enjoy the opera recital. Great job on the chips! Thanks for the encouragement, today was another no loss day.

flnu Kudos on your 40 minutes of exercise, and LOL about your 2 year old. Thanks for your encouragement.

gardenerjoy Hurray for your good 4 days and your streak of 6!

CeeJay
Hello! good to see you. Kudos for OP today and for posting. Stick with it. You will only fail if you give up.