View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 08:34 PM   #44
love2b150
love to be a lower weight

S/C/G: HW 220/SW 197.2/ticker/GW 132

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattygirl63 View Post
This is true. However, when you build a Personal Pizza, you can't get the exact nutrition value. I had mine topped with pork sausage, red onion and mushrooms. They don't have a listing for that so I had to use the one for pork sausage and red onion which was all they have nutrition listing for.
Sorry I thought that pizza hut was like Papa John's (I think that is where I had to look up the individual toppings). I remember doing it pizza before and there are only two that are near us that deliver. Mushrooms and onion are close to being free calorie/carb wise I would hope Sausage usually doesn't have any carbs but the fat and sodium are the issue. I think that was a great choice for topping the crust probably added the most of everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattygirl63 View Post
Carol Sue My second husband used to do that with me. I never really understood why. Whatever I couldn't have on a diet was the very thing that he would decide he wanted to bring home to eat. When I was in OA and was on their strictest low carb diet they had (back then you couldn't eat off in any way), we couldn't have pizza which didn't matter to me because I didn't like it then or perhaps I had convinced myself that I didn't. Anyway, he would go buy pizza and bring it home even though he didn't care for it that much either. I never could figure out why he would do this. There was a theory in our little OA group that husbands who did this may have wanted us to lose weight, but because of their insecurity, they were afraid if we got thin that we would leave them. Not sure if that is it or not. I'm not sure if they know or not.
I don't know if I mentioned this here or not ... I had asked my husband what he thought I would look like at 130 something pounds ... he said sickly. I am not sure why he said that because he has seen me at that weight before but I have been heavy so long ... I think he is insecure when it comes to my weight loss. He was like that in 2010 when I loss 30lbs ... men are interesting

Take it 1 day, 1 sec, 1 min, 1 thought, 1 breath at a time. Learn from yesterday, don't think about tomorrow, just do the best you can today//I'm not where I want to be, but I am sure not where I used to be!//Don't let a bad meal turn into a bad day, a bad day turn into a bad week, a bad week turn into giving up, As long as you get back on track