View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 07:34 PM   #59
GosfordGirl

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5ft3in

Default Reconsidered

Hi Coaches

I have been thinking and there are no miracle cures around and last night talking to the woman who had done the "treatment" it seems that that is what it is about really. So insofar as:

Quote:
should I just pay for illness or invest in health?
I need to do both but not pay for what amounts to a miracle - not yet anyway

I will continue this weekend to try to change and improve my food plan / diet by taking out some things and adding in things to try to improve it and make it more manageable and enjoyable. I will go to an acupuncturist to deal with acute flare ups when they happen and develop a relationship with one for that purpose and see if it works - if not out it goes. But that is one area it is supposed to work well (being the perpetual sceptic for all things healthcare including western medicine I will hold judgement).

I am planning on gym tomorrow and chores today for exercise. Have a good weekend coaches

ETA: My weight is at ticker today - the only time I have been back there since changing ticker. I have been hovering between 193 - 194 so it was good to see the return of 192. Hope it hangs around for a while

If I didn't have the excel spreadsheet I would be very down - slow movement is movement however
Attached Images
File Type: jpg excel.jpg (15.7 KB, 3 views)

Short Term Goal

Last edited by GosfordGirl : 03-07-2014 at 08:49 PM.